Jet Bandsaw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

srs64

Picked up a used Jet JWBS-14CS with very little use on it but it has been store for about 10 years inside got it home it runs and cuts, before I paid the guy I did notice it did not have tires on the band wheels......I am pretty sure it needs them correct? and any ideas on where to get them, only paid 300 for it hope that was a good deal

Attachments

• 20150716_204202.jpg
    20150716_204202.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Carter makes tires to fit your saw. If you search for Carter bandsaw guides they should show up. I'm reading this on Forum Runner and am not sure how to link it. I think Lee Valley may have the Carter ones in stock.

Bear-31

I have that same saw. +1 on the urethane tires. I put the Carter blue tires on and they work great. I notice you don't have a fence...The Kreg Precision fence works great if you can get a deal on it.
If you want to get the riser block for larger resaw capacity, there are multiple brand saws that are built on that frame. I purchased a Powermatic riser and it worked perfect....just a little mustard on my mayonnaise...lol

philipff

I just rebuilt my Jet 14in bandsaw and put tires on as part of the process. I bought the tires from Amazon. They were the orange color and the least expensive, but they fit perfectly once I followed the directions for installation(haa haaa on me ) Phil

Last edited:
Top Bottom