I'm being evicted...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

Insulation on the roof, did you use the Styrofoam boards or end up using the fiberglass?

If you used the Styrofoam did it go straight against the roof?
Going to look at buildings today.

howsitwork

With 3 girls and a wife - "Dales Dominion" sounds about right. Or "tranquility haven" depending upon the volume. Where does the beer fridge and sound system fit? Also a comfy chair, ever workshop needs a comfy chair!

I've got an oil filled radiator in mine on a thermostat to keep temps stable in winter but it's a bit cooler over here in Yorkshire.

Looking good so far Dale.

Ian

preacherman

Getting closer...

Have the drywall up and finished, no paint yet. Plan on doing some this evening. Got a trench dug yesterday and wire laid in it. Did not get it all covered yesterday but did have a little assistance getting part covered.

20170503_144127_resized.jpg

One of the reasons I had children, free manual labor. They had a blast covering up "daddy's ditch." This is Kenzie (almost 5) & Kasidy (almost 3) helping me with dirt.

2017050395150404.jpg

preacherman

Moving In!!!!

Worked all weekend long on my building. Started with a past midnight run on Thursday night getting it painted. Then Friday we finished the wiring. Early Saturday I put up the lights and moved the lathe, bandsaw, drill press and jointer in. Will have to wait till this weekend to get bench, tablesaw and cabinets moved. But I have my lathe in "my little wood shop." Ready to get pen making process going again.

20170506_165325.jpg

stonepecker

Looking wonderful. Wish you would take a picture from the door. Show the 'whole' building inside. Don't lock yourself into one 'layout' design.
Keep an open mind and you will find what works the best for you.

Congrats on a job well done.

Top Bottom