Here's another sign (& shop)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodwish

OK, Woodbutcher posted a picture of his sign so I though I would do the same-

200541631152_sign.jpg

My daughter made it for me in school last year. It has a cross on it because my new shop looks more like country church than a shop, and I do truly feel closer to God in there than most other places.

200541631341_shop.jpg

This is my new lathe I picked up in January. I will admit that I was turning bottle stoppers tonight instead of pens so it has the chuck on it instead of a pen mandrel. I also left the chips there instead of making it all clean, although I did vacumn up before I came back in the house :D

200541631649_lathe.jpg

And one last shot of the whole shop. Since the last shop photos I finished the DC system, compressed air, and accumulated more junk. Sorry it's not messier since most of you prefer dusty shops but it's just my habit to clean it regularly [:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I suppose I cna find it in me to forgive the first appearance of being clean. but only because upon closer inspection it is not completely sterilized. But painted cabinets. I don't know I think you stepping over the line there.
actually this looks very close to what I am planning to build. what are the demansions?
very sharp looking shop hope I can keep mine looking this good.

PenWorks

Great looking sign Ray, has a nice ora about it.
I would kill to have cabniet space like that. You have more
drawers than I have turning chisels [:p]

Woodbutcher, just what we need, more pastry chefs & less teachers, this way we could all be 500lbs and happy [:D] OOPS, don't let Thumbs see this, he'll steel my donut [:D]

Great looking shop [;)]

Thumbs

Great looking shop, Wish!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aside to Anthony: If I have to come out there, it won't be for your donut! Your pens, maybe, but not your donut! Ha! What did you think?
Now stop trying to start something up,again! 'Cause I have a nice real HardWood ruler here!

M

Mudder

[}:)] DANGER WILL ROBINSON! [}:)]

Now that shop is just too clean. I'll bet it's a digital touch up to remove all the sawdust [;)]

That is a very nice shop and a treasure of a sign.

Woodbutcher68

"Place for everything."
Everything in my shop has a place....where I set it down is its place. My problem is that I don't always remember where those places are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom