Help finding this switch please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

This switch fits inside an on/off foot pedal switch. I found one on ebay that is close to this one, but $26. I can buy a new USA made foot pedal switch for the same price. I looked everywhere including the Defond website. Any ideas...or I will just get a new one? Thanks!

Attachments

• Defond Switch.jpg
    Defond Switch.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thanks all. I actually found that one last night, but the prongs/terminal's were pointed in the opposite direction. I am going to get it...for $11, it 's a good deal.

I don't remember the brand (bought from Peachtree woodworking), but I bought 2, the other one still works fine.

It stopped clicking.

The next one I buy will be the American made one from Amazon.

Thanks again!

More4dan

I think I paid less than $10 for a HF foot switch. They have both a click on click off and a "deadman's" version that requires pressure to stay on. I primarily used them for my drill press, one hand to hold the material, one to lower the drill and no other easy way to turn it on.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I think I paid less than $10 for a HF foot switch. They have both a click on click off and a "deadman's" version that requires pressure to stay on. I primarily used them for my drill press, one hand to hold the material, one to lower the drill and no other easy way to turn it on.

Ouch:eek:

Top Bottom