Handy little boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mudder

Hey Folks,

I was wondering through Home Depot last night and I came across these little boxes for 10 bucks. Each box has 4 little storage tray's that measure 7" x 11" x 1-1/2" deep. I bought 2 for pen kits.

Hope this might help another :)

2005102102118_bdbox%20001.jpg

2005102102132_bdbox%20002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

53Jim

I actually bought 2 of these things from Wally World over the summer. They worked OK for a time, than I kinda ran out of room in them. Now I use peg board (for pen kits) and perscription bottles (for bushings). My wife confisticated the boxes for hers beading supplies, which are very quickly out-growing their new home.

tipusnr

I bought a larger box of that type last year but it quickly became an "out of sight - out of mind" area and I gave it up so I wouldn't buy things I already have and forgot about. I prefer the see-through types and my peg board wall.

If your memory is better than mine - they work great for organizing.

woodwish

I have used these boxes for some other hobbies and I also bought one to keep misc. video connectors in at school (I teach video productions and it's so easy to lose those connectors when we need one). Thanks for pointing them out to folks who could use them, and the ones at HD are a heck of bagain compared to most.

mick

Mudder, you've found me out! I was doing the same thing one night, wandering thru Lowe's and saw those. I bought 3 and have a container for each pen kit I do. Got em labeled on the edge so I can see what they are while in the tote. Man they are some handy things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom