Grizzly Bandsaws - Free Shipping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Hopefully, they have free return shipping as well. They sent me an unusable bandsaw that had the lower wheel filled with balance holes on one side, 4 steel plates riveted to the wheel 180 degrees from the holes. It was so badly cast, there was raw casting still showing on part of the rim faces. It vibrated so badly, nothing would stay on the table. A couple of weeks spent ordering and waiting for parts and rebuilding. Got the lower end rebuilt, then I found out the top wheel wasn't much better. It went back! The table and frame were fine, it was just the moving parts that were bad.

Rockytime

Hopefully, they have free return shipping as well. They sent me an unusable bandsaw that had the lower wheel filled with balance holes on one side, 4 steel plates riveted to the wheel 180 degrees from the holes. It was so badly cast, there was raw casting still showing on part of the rim faces. It vibrated so badly, nothing would stay on the table. A couple of weeks spent ordering and waiting for parts and rebuilding. Got the lower end rebuilt, then I found out the top wheel wasn't much better. It went back! The table and frame were fine, it was just the moving parts that were bad.

Jeez, kinda makes me appreciate my little HF band saw. I have a 4x6 horizontal band saw from Grizzly which is great. It's worked flawlessly for years. I also had a Grizzly scroll saw which was so terrible that after fighting it I finally gave it away. Not worth the cost of shipping it back. It was out of warranty anyway.

Top Bottom