Goat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashaw

Last week was a good week signing on a new dealer. But the lathe broke and my old pen vise broke as well.

Well my new PH Designs vise came. Brought a new lathe at the scroll saw picnic in PA. The lathe is a General VS a show special & taking it home myself (No delivery) saved a little over $500.00.

Now I am back in business.

2007613107_lathe_sm.jpg

20076131030_vise_sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericw95

I just remodeled the basement and I would have to turn the bathroom into a lathe room to house that. The bathroom isn't quite finished so you could pack it up and drie it to Minnesota. I'll even help you unload it and set it up for me.

Seriously, very nice goat er gloat.

Fred

I was expecting maybe to find a goat bone or two made into some kinda pen. "Nawwww", not even a "ba a a a a" to be found!

Oh well, nice goat somewhere and an even nicer "gloat" in the pictures. [:D]

almer

Originally posted by ashaw
<br />Last week was a good week signing on a new dealer. But the lathe broke and my old pen vise broke as well.

Well my new PH Designs vise came. Brought a new lathe at the scroll saw picnic in PA. The lathe is a General VS a show special & taking it home myself (No delivery) saved a little over $500.00.

Now I am back in business.

I have a general lathe,think they are really good,tough lathe,i like how quiet mine runs

2007613107_lathe_sm.jpg
<br />

20076131030_vise_sm.jpg
<br />

bgon82242

I just bought this same lathe General 25-200 VS.. I am having a lot of problems with the controller....have gotten 2 new controllers from Redmond machinery in Ga., all have the same problem...wont hold a constant set speed and sometimes just stops and reads out "safe". have to wait a few minutes to restart. Have you had any of these problems with yours? Thanks for any info, Bgon82242

ashaw

Bob
Had no problems with the speed controller. I think I have already made around 400 pens already no problems at all. Love the lathe and D.P. vise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom