GearBest (China or USA shipping).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NLAlston

For those of you who don't know, I (a very short while back) received my Neje 1000mW Laser Engraver. I LOVE this little 'burn machine', and wish to get myself another one.

When I ordered mine, it was shipped from China. A member, here, asked why I didn't select the USA shipping option. I can't find that reply, from him, but hope that someone else can steer me to how/where (on that site) the shipping option can be selected. I have journeyed all through that site, and could not see that option ANYWHERE.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

There is a selector button on the page "Warehouse Option". The prices are also different for the different options.

Also, on the search page there are two little flags that you can select for items that have different shipping warehouse options.

I got mine shipped from US-LA, but it was pretty obvious that it was actually shipped from China anyway...

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

NLAlston

There is a selector button on the page "Warehouse Option". The prices are also different for the different options.

Also, on the search page there are two little flags that you can select for items that have different shipping warehouse options.

I got mine shipped from US-LA, but it was pretty obvious that it was actually shipped from China anyway...

Thanks, Sam.

My concern was the expense, of time, if there was enough dissatisfaction, with an ordered item, to ship it back. We could be talking a number of weeks (possibly spanning into a month - or even more) before corrective measures, or a refund, would be realized.

But your mentioning how obvious it was, that your (supposed) US-LA Shipment was actually shipped from China, leads me to believe that you were making reference to the time factor, involved, for you to have come into receipt of your purchased item. So, if I AM right about that, I've no recourse BUT to take a chance on everything being proper. It is for an absolute surety that I cannot afford a 'US' manufactured laser engraver.

So, wish me luck :).

Dehn0045

I know that I selected US-LA warehouse when I purchased mine, I think it was about $10 cheaper than the China warehouse option. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive and if I remember correctly it had a Chinese return address and Chinese markings. I agree that amazon is probably the safer bet for returns etc, but the price difference was too much for me, I accepted the risk.

Top Bottom