Face shields

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I am looking to get a Bionex face shield. Which one does everyone use and where did you get it. Price too if you care to share.

Thanx

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

I have the Bionex S8510 (the one with the anti-fog and hard coat lens). Amazon was the source, and it's $32.74 right now. I'd recommend adding a replacement lens on the same order, part number S8555, $19.46. Both are available with Prime shipping.

CREID

I have the Bionex S8510 (the one with the anti-fog and hard coat lens). Amazon was the source, and it's $32.74 right now. I'd recommend adding a replacement lens on the same order, part number S8555, $19.46. Both are available with Prime shipping.
Thanx, I was looking at that.

I have a Trend Airshield Pro. They are expensive but for my needs I figure the features outweigh the costs. I bought it for these reasons
1. When I got it, it was on sale for $100.00 less
2. It has a built in respirator system that is easy to use and easy to replace and clean.
3. The batteries last, for me, 10 hours instead of 8 according to the description.
4. It never fogs up.
5. It never interferes with my glasses
6. It's comfortable to wear
7. It keeps my sinuses clear and I don't blow wood dust boogers for a week.
8. The face shield is strong and has changeable face shield protectors.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can come up with now.

JimB

I have the one with anti fog. I bought it through Walmart.com for about $32 with free shipping. I bought a replacement visor at the same time but I don't remember how much it was.

Dick Mahany

I use the Trend Air Shield Pro since I have developed wood dust sensitivities over the years. I also agree with wolf creek knives about its many attributes. Although somewhat on the expensive side it offers great protection and has a wide field of view. (Just don't use it if applying CA finish as you will not be able to remove it fast enough when it sucks those fumes in :redface:)

I just purchased the Uvex Bionic Shield (non anti-fog model) for use by visitors when they come over to turn. My son used it for two days and loved it. It is light, and also has a very wide wrap around field of view, unlike the simple face shields often found at the local home centers. The solid frame around the clear shield provides excellent protection.

It didn't fog up for the entire time, but I live in the So Cal desert so that probably played a factor. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Uvex Bionic shield if I needed another one

Top Bottom