Dust Collector Bag

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

When the bag needs servicing (empty, clean)...do you empty and reattach it or do you wash it......or do you replace with a new one. The 1 micron on my unit is due. Thanks, Frank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

At what point does the bag get replaced other than damaged or punctured. Mine seems to be leaving a white dusty film on the floor under it.

cal91666

Are you sure you don't have a small leak around the filter or the collection bag? Under advice from a local woodworker when I set up my DC I used I thin strip of adhesive backed weather stripping where both attach and are clamped to aid in sealing.

low_48

When it leaves dust around, you either have a poor seal around the rim, or the particle size is less than your 1 micron. No guarantee on those bags and particle size either. I don't imagine they ever need to be replaced unless you want to get finer bags.

WriteON

When it leaves dust around, you either have a poor seal around the rim, or the particle size is less than your 1 micron. No guarantee on those bags and particle size either. I don't imagine they ever need to be replaced unless you want to get finer bags.

What is a finer size. Is 1 a good standard? I don't mine replacing the bag ...but I will check the seal first and inspect for any visual damage. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom