Drill Bit Cases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPD_Mrs

Does anyone know where I can pick up just the cases for drill bits? I need a new way to store my bits for pens away from my everyday bits. I need one for the four different types metric, fractional, letter and wire.

Or if anyone has any ideas for making one I would love to hear it.
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

At the office so no picture, but I use the woodcraft pen tubes. plenty of room to write the size, standardized so you can drill up a stand out of some scrap wood for them and most bits are short enough to cap them if you like. looks good beside the DP and real convenient.

IPD_Mrs

I guess the subject line gets lost. I want a case not an open stand. We do production mill work in our shop so you can only imagine the dust, even with all of the dust collection and venting equipment on. So a stand is actually out of the question.

IPD_Mrs

Thanks Lee this would be great. PM is on the way...

Now if we can just get that new employee of yours to work up a few of the those end sanders! [:0]

arioux

Hi,

If your wife let you take a peak at her topperware cabinet, take one of these or any plastic container high enough, reverse it, glue your wood stand on the cover and put the container on top of it. Instant drill bit case[:D]

20079190045_p10049272000_detail.jpg
<br />

Alfred

P.S. I don't work for Tupperware, any plastic constainer will do (dollar store has some)

Gulfcoast

Mike ---

Mcmaster-Carr has a selection of drill indexes --

http://www.mcmaster.com/

---- just type in "drill indexes" in their product search area.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom