Diamonds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I was at a woodworking show Friday and one of the booths I stopped by was the Trend booth. I watched a demo on sharpening tools and wound up buying this kit.

Trend Complete Diamond Sharp Kit - Diamond Pocket Stone - Sharpening - Applications

It is ideal for touching up turning tools, carbide cutters, forstener bits and router bits. I took it home and had to immediately try it out and have to say just a few passes on the diamond stone my skew was razor sharp. Did a few carbide cutters and they too had new life in matter of minutes. This will be a great tool added to the arsenal. I have and used diamond hones before but these are strickly made for tools such as I mentioned. They have other stones for plane blades and such too. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

I know we all have our methods of sharpening tools but just thought i would throw this out there. I am sold.

By the way the only other big item I purchased was 2 -- 1" X 10" X 9' walnut boards. These screamed at me to take them home. Clear knot free pure dark brown in color. Had to have them. :)

Top Bottom