Chinese Laser Engraver - Rotary Jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tjseagrove

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

menglor

I am all for the DIY, but I gotta say I got lazy and just bought one.

I dont regret it. sure of of this I could have done, and I think there are parts I am going to need to replace and DIY that.

but the clamp on rails alone made it moron proof, which is just up my alley!

everything is 3d printed.

I am considering casting spare parts in case I break something, but ya. well work it.

it just works out of the box.

Magicbob

I now have the Shortness rotary attachment for the NEJE type lasers in stock.
I will be adding them to my website this week, photos and video coming.
$45 plus shipping. If you want one now just PM me

DougMut

I am interested in ordering but have a military APO address and I do not see AE (Armed Forces Europe) listed. Any way to order from you?

Thanks!
Doug

Magicbob

I am interested in ordering but have a military APO address and I do not see AE (Armed Forces Europe) listed. Any way to order from you?

Thanks!
Doug

APO is a US address, and ships for the same rate.
Put your home address in the signup, and PM me your APO and I'll get it handled

Last edited:

bob0751

Hi, I'm the designer of the original band driven 360 rotary jig for the Neje style laser engravers. The build sheet is freely available on my YouTube channel 'Bob Pace'.

Since making this version I have redesign it and I'm now pleased to be able to offer it as a built unit and at a very competitive price (cheapest currently available including post).

The jig is based on the design of my original band driven jig and has been proven to work very well, this can be seen by the various copies based on its band method of rotating the blank.

This new version is unique because in addition to engraving open ended pen blanks, it can be used to engrave closed ended pens blanks, bottle stoppers, rings, calls, toothpick holders and more. You are only limited by the physical size of the engraver (approx dia 45mm - 1 3/4" greater than this will be difficult to focus the laser). The jig comes with the bushes for engraving open ended pens, rings and stoppers. You can easily turn additional bushes to enable engraving closed end pens, calls etc.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding me or the jig and i will do my best to answer them.

Email address bobp0751@optusnet.com

photo.php

DJBPenmaker

Hi, I'm the designer of the original band driven 360 rotary jig for the Neje style laser engravers. The build sheet is freely available on my YouTube channel 'Bob Pace'.

Since making this version I have redesign it and I'm now pleased to be able to offer it as a built unit and at a very competitive price (cheapest currently available including post).

The jig is based on the design of my original band driven jig and has been proven to work very well, this can be seen by the various copies based on its band method of rotating the blank.

This new version is unique because in addition to engraving open ended pen blanks, it can be used to engrave closed ended pens blanks, bottle stoppers, rings, calls, toothpick holders and more. You are only limited by the physical size of the engraver (approx dia 45mm - 1 3/4" greater than this will be difficult to focus the laser). The jig comes with the bushes for engraving open ended pens, rings and stoppers. You can easily turn additional bushes to enable engraving closed end pens, calls etc.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding me or the jig and i will do my best to answer them.

Email address bobp0751@optusnet.com

photo.php
I'd love to know more. The link in your post is broken and shows nothing. Cheers Derek

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bob0751

Hi Derek,
I'm afraid this is very new to me and I'm not sure what I was doing when I posted my previous comment (I should also add I still don't). I did try to add a photo but unfortunately it didn't work. I have a YouTube channel that has a video of my original rotary jig. You can find it by searching on 'bob pace jig' I'm also on Facebook under the name 'Benson Pace' where I'm a member of the main pen turning groups including 'UK Pen Turners' and 'Small Laser Reviews & Help'.

Unlike the original version, I'm making the jig and offering it for sale. I've sold my jigs to pen turners all over, including the UK, US and Europe as well as here in Australia.

I hope this help in answering your question, if you would like any more information please contact me.

Last edited:

bob0751

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding my rotary jig. I have some available for which means it will be shipped immediately after receipt of payment with a quoted delivery time to the US is approx 6 business days and the UK 8 business days

My rotary jig is designed to fits the Neje style laser engravers. The jig is based on the design of my original band driven jig and has been proven to work very well, this can be seen by the various copies based on its band method of rotating the blank.

This new version is unique because in addition to engraving open ended pen blanks, it can be used to engrave closed ended pens blanks, bottle stoppers, rings, calls, toothpick holders and more. You are only limited by the physical size of the engraver (approx dia 45mm - 1 3/4" greater than this will be difficult to focus the beam). The jig comes with the bushes for engraving open ended pens, rings and stoppers. You can easily turn additional bushes to enable engraving closed end pens, calls. The photo below shows some examples of what you can do on this version.

US- The price is US$40 which includes US$12.50 postage. Payment can be made via PayPal, my email address is bob_p@optusnet.com.au. Delivery time quoted 6 business days.

UK - The price is £33.50 which includes £12.50 postage. Payment can be made via PayPal, my email address is bob_p@optusnet.com.au. Delivery time quoted 8 business days.

PLEASE NOTE: I do purchase items from the overseas, for this reason my PayPal acount is setup to accept payments in your local currency (US$ & UK£), so would you please pay in your local currency and NOT Australian dollars, thanking you in advance.

Regards
Bob.

PS. I don't seem to be able to post photos at the moment, I sure it's something my end. I would therefore ask you to send an email to bobp0751@gmail.com and I will forward the information to you.

Top Bottom