Carba-Tec mini lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drowevil

Does anyone know where I can find some info on the Carba-Tec mini lathe. I bought one from craigslist and it works great but I was wondering where I might be able to find and extension for it. Thanks everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Google the brand and model number and you'll find what you need. You don't say what model it is.

Drowevil

Google the brand and model number and you'll find what you need. You don't say what model it is.

He Vic, the model is an HM-1V I tried to google it but not much comes up and I am not sure that the extensions from PSI will fit it it appears to be older since the ones they sell now are red and mine is black. I will give the google bot another go though thanks.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
When I bought my Turncrafter from PSI, they were still selling Carbatecs. I bought the extension bed and, have used it ONE time. If it will bolt up to your lathe, I have a deal for you. :wink:

Drowevil

When I bought my Turncrafter from PSI, they were still selling Carbatecs. I bought the extension bed and, have used it ONE time. If it will bolt up to your lathe, I have a deal for you. :wink:
Hey Chuck, Do you have pictures? I am not sure mine has bolt holes but I will check.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Chuck, Do you have pictures? I am not sure mine has bolt holes but I will check.
Sorry, just found your question. I'll go out there and, see if I can get a shot of it.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here you go Lance.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1668.jpg
    IMG_1668.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 301

Drowevil

Here you go Lance.

Hey thanks Chuck I just looked at my lathe and I don't have mounting holes, I am thinking this lathe may have been meant solely for small spindles and Pen. I attached a few pics so you can see what I mean. Thanks again for the thought to sell me the extension.

Lance

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 684
Top Bottom