Bin Score!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

So, I had just this week made a list of shelf bins I needed to order due to my ever expanding collection of all things pens. I just took a trip to our local trash/recycling drop off center, where they have a shed of "stuff"that people can put things in that someone else may use.

What do I see but three stack of yellow plastic 11" x 4" Akro Mills shelf bins. Not wanting to be greedy, so I only took about 40, leaving almost that many behind...

Must be payback for all the pens I donate....

-gary

Attachments

• IMG_3129.jpg
    IMG_3129.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 286
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Funny thing -- I have plenty of these but never thought to use them for pen parts, they are full of nuts and bolts. Could be time to reorganize the bins :biggrin:

So, I had just this week made a list of shelf bins I needed to order due to my ever expanding collection of all things pens. I just took a trip to our local trash/recycling drop off center, where they have a shed of "stuff"that people can put things in that someone else may use.

What do I see but three stack of yellow plastic 11" x 4" Akro Mills shelf bins. Not wanting to be greedy, so I only took about 40, leaving almost that many behind...

Must be payback for all the pens I donate....

-gary

Sweet find for sure!

sbell111

We have similar bins hung on the shop wall for 'ready to be turned' blanks. It makes the marathon sessions right before big shows go a little bit faster.

Top Bottom