Bandsaw Fence

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodwish

Sometime recently I mentioned my bandsaw and the fence I made for it. I thought the article was in "Shop Notes" but as I was cleaning Santa's lil' workshop this morning I ran across the article in the November 2005 issue of "American Woodworker". I made a few minor changes to it but overall it is a nice plan. It is not on their website but if anyone wants a copy of it I could scan it some time next week and e-mail to you. I'll try to get some pictures of mine on here after the Christmas festivities.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwish

OK, finally decided that my old scanner/printer was finished so today I used some Christmas $$$ from my parents to buy a fancy new scanner/printer that I could network since everyone around this house uses laptops w/wireless connections. After several hours and visits to several tech support sites I managed to get it all working. Scanned the five pages in the magazine, cropped and cleaned some, converted to PDF files so I could send them in a smaller e-mail, get ready to e-mail to all of you and then find that I can't attach a file to any e-mail forwarded through IAP. Decide to e-mail all of you individually but I realize that the e-mail in my profile is my old one, but it won't let me fix it. Argh!!!

Anyway, if anyone wants a copy drop an e-mail to wishard@bay.k12.fl.us and I will reply to your real e-mail with the PDF file attached. Just can't figure any other way to do it.

opfoto

Ray,

I've sent you a number of emails but they are getting kicked back. I will keep trying. Thanks.....and Have a great New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom