Another Neje software import question...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am trying to import an image into the standard Neje software and get it to fit the whole 42 mm area for width. I have used paint and inkscape, setting the page size to 42mm, setting the image to 42mm, but when I import it- it comes up to 25 to 30mm. Is there a way to maximize the image size? The only button I see is to shrink it.

I also looked at different software, but most seemed iffy at best. Some reported viruses, others that didn't work. Anyone having success in loading full size images?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DJBPenmaker

I am trying to import an image into the standard Neje software and get it to fit the whole 42 mm area for width. I have used paint and inkscape, setting the page size to 42mm, setting the image to 42mm, but when I import it- it comes up to 25 to 30mm. Is there a way to maximize the image size? The only button I see is to shrink it.

I also looked at different software, but most seemed iffy at best. Some reported viruses, others that didn't work. Anyone having success in loading full size images?

Thanks
The image needs to be 500x500 pixels to fill the space or 550x550 if you have the 1500mw version.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom