Added 3 rooms to the shed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
:) First is the Guest Lounge. Second is the Break Room. Third is the Study. Notice the book in the Study. :wink::biggrin:

The entire project took little effort, and minimal cost. Like $20.00 for the chair on sale at Harbor Freight. My visitors will be quite pleased, I think. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Shed additions 001.jpg
    Shed additions 001.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 421
  • Shed additions 002.jpg
    Shed additions 002.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 411
  • Shed additions 003.jpg
    Shed additions 003.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 404
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
What did all the shavings and "Rust" go? Has Mr Pecker of stones been visiting?

I missed the jacuzzi and walk in Beer Fridge. :rolleyes:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
What did all the shavings and "Rust" go? Has Mr Pecker of stones been visiting?

I missed the jacuzzi and walk in Beer Fridge. :rolleyes:
Haven't heard from Pecker since Thanksgiving. Although, he DID give me some guidance on his last visit, that will always be embedded forever. :biggrin: I have the frige in the garage. Probably a good thing :biggrin: And, I did sweep the floor for the photo op. :wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I love how you were able to get matching furniture for all three rooms! Those chairs go great together. Nicely done!

Jim Smith
My mom was a decorator of some sort. :biggrin: She taught me the ART of coordinatin' stuff. Always take the easy way. :biggrin:

Looks like the study is the only room that I would be found in since the smokers hang out in the other two. :wink:

Good choice! Chuck has not shared that his "Shed" is a Tardis (as in Dr. Who). The study is actually pretty luxurious.
Here we go! I missed Dr. Who due to lack of interest. So now I have to look up Tardis :rolleyes: I'm sure it's something nice in Arabic :biggrin:

LOL!! Well furnished.
Gordon
Thanks Gordon! This job nearly wore me out :redface::biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Just make sure to hold my place by the heater. I have plenty of Yuengling to bribe you with!!

lyonsacc

Chuck,
The added rooms to your cave look nice. But your interior design skills may be lacking just a little. Might I suggest a hint of color could be added to each room to make them look better. I don't know what would look best, but maybe a pink towel draped over the new chair might be just the perfect accent.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck,
The added rooms to your cave look nice. But your interior design skills may be lacking just a little. Might I suggest a hint of color could be added to each room to make them look better. I don't know what would look best, but maybe a pink towel draped over the new chair might be just the perfect accent.

Thanks Dave. I will NEVER....Ever have a pink towel anywhere. I can't even look at one now. :frown:

PapaTim

You can no longer refer to it as a shed, Chuck. With the additional rooms it's become an "artisan's compound" or at least a "woodworking suite".

Top Bottom