"My" shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

The weather is gorgeous here today and as a result I cleaned up my shop after a 'slow' winter passing. Heck, I almost forgot it was there. Our cat "Greywolf" is in charge of security just in case you have ideas of rifling through my 2500+ blanks. Ok, she's not vicious but she works for cheap. How else can I save money for this crazy 'obsession'[?]

200649163249_greywolf.jpg

200649163311_shop.jpg

My self built/designed shop. Countless hours to reach this stage.

200649163337_lathe.jpg

You know what this is for.

20064916346_dp-bandsaw.jpg

King HD DP and Platinumm Series Delts BS.

200649163453_penchset.jpg

Custom made Cherry/Oak chest to store my pen making tools.

200649164152_bench.jpg

Oak workbench."premium" blanks are stored in the opaque white containers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Great use of space, time saving to. Looks like you can cut a board in to blanks, trim the blank to length and drill it and never have to move it[:D]
like that wood chest.

wood-of-1kind

The shop is 8' x 10' but the bonus is the skylight on the roof and large window on the side. I never feel claustrophobic when I'm working in there. The interior shell is all tongue and groove knotty pine. The ceiling height is about 9' high in the centre. Overall it is 'comfortably' tight.

Thanks for looking.

-Peter-

wood-of-1kind

Hi Ron,
I have been considering adding a 'second' level to accomodate the fridge and possibly running plumbing. Heck, no, my wife will surely throw me out of the house for sure.LOL[:eek:)]

Your keen vision that spotted the plaque above the shop actually is a CNC cedar engraving that proudly displays our home address. I love spending my free time in the shop. Just can't get enough.

-Peter-[:D]

Tea Clipper

LOL, yeah, don't want to give the wife any ideas - but at least you'd be comfortable.[8D] And with your address there, you can still have your mail delivered (you know; pen kits, wood blanks, etc. )[:p]

woodwish

Very nice and organized! However, when I was planning my shop I would never have shown this one to my wife. I only showed her the huge ones and explained they all needed to be that big [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom