2015 SE Pen Stand Compititon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just to give you all a heads up I plan on entering this contest at the Bash. So have your fun now and lets see what you got.:biggrin:I also hope they implement the pen box contest like what was voted on in the last survey. I will be entering that one as well. That too would create some new eye candy.

To me this is a way to show off your creativity beyond that round stick. Being this is the premier launching of this category I do hope it stays around for a long time. This is what this site needs to expand. There is so much more to pen turning. Good luck to all. I will be watching this category with intent.

Chuck Key

Just to give you all a heads up I plan on entering this contest at the Bash. So have your fun now and lets see what you got.:biggrin:

135357d1435764089-2015-se-pen-stand-compititon-chicken.jpg

jttheclockman

Just to give you all a heads up I plan on entering this contest at the Bash. So have your fun now and lets see what you got.:biggrin:

135357d1435764089-2015-se-pen-stand-compititon-chicken.jpg

Yes Chuck I sort of made that statement to help motivate myself too. I am hoping all my health issues will be a thing of the past, or at least controllable to allow me to return to the shop to enter the contest. It sure has been a long time.

Seeing the chicken has given me a craving for a

fish dinner:)

Top Bottom