Winners of the "Best Library Article of 2014" Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
[SIZE=+2]Here are the Results for the "Best Library Article of 2014" Contest [/SIZE]

Tied for First Place Winner
For "Steampunk, Wolf Pens Way" by Si90
Prize: Gift Certificate from Cmiles1985 Valued at $100​

Tied for First Place Winner
For "Lathe Dust Collection" by Mesquiteman
Due to Mesquiteman's position as an IAP board member he has graciously chosen to make himself ineligible for prizes.

Second Place Winner
For "Label Casting" by cwalker935
Prize: Easy Wood Tool from EWT Valued at $75​

Third Place Winner
For "Steampunk Blanks" by jondavidj
Prize: Gift Certificate from R and B Crafts valued at $50​

All of the winners will be notified shortly regarding their prizes.

Congratulations to the Winners and Thank All of You who Submitted Articles in 2014.

Now, Let's Start Planning on Writing for the 2015 Best Articles Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Congratulations to all of the winners! Thanks to y'all that share your knowledge in the form of library articles, and thanks for the volunteers of the BASH!

I am honored that one of my donations was selected as the first prize for this contest.

Cwalker935

Congratulations to all the winners. I've learned so much from the library and the IAP community. I am glad that I could contribute and am very surprised that I am one of of the winners.

Si90

WOW guys, thank you so much for voting for my article. The library is a great resource and I'm glad I have made a contribution that people seem to have liked. I've been a bit quite recently, life has been getting in the way of the pen making so this is a big push to get back at it.

Congratulations to the other winners and a big thank you to those that have donated prizes.

Top Bottom