Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The 3 winners of the individual prizes for Puzzle #5 are:

jeweler53

Sylvanite

wyone

There were 41 correct entries for Puzzle #3. The winners were determined by 3 draws using random.org. The correct answer was Lebanon (or Lebanon, Indiana).

All 41 entrants with the correct answer earned 1 point toward the overall puzzle prizes that will be awarded at the end of the Puzzle Contest.

Today's winners will not be eligible for another individual puzzle prize, but be sure to keep playing because you are still eligible for one of the overall contest prizes.

The prizes available to today's winners are:

Classic Nib Gift Certificate for $25.00
Box of Blanks from Edward Cypher worth $25.00
Box of Blanks from hdbblue worth $25.00

The winners can post your prize preference in this thread. First come, first served. Also, be sure to send me a PM with your shipping address so we can arrange to get your prize to you.

Congratulations to the winners & thanks to the donors for these prizes.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

Wow.. very cool!

I do not know what to say, but thank you!

I am thinking, maybe I should take the box of blanks from Edward Cypher since he is local and I might actually be able to thank him in person one day.

Thank you again!

Edward Cypher

Face to face hand-off!!

Met up with Mitch (wyone) and gave him the box of blanks. Hope he enjoys turning them, here is what I gathered up. The only thing that was not pictured is two x-cut stabilized black palm blanks. Nice guy and looking forward to seeing what he turns. Have to love IAP and its members.

Have a good day Mitch and hope the wife likes the glow in the dark blank, thanks to Smitty's Pen Works.

Edward Cypher

View in Gallery

wyone

Ok so what Edward did NOT say is he OBVIOUSLY cannot add. This has a value WAY WAY over the $25 he listed. Some really great blanks in this. And the picture does not show all the other things he kept adding.

Really nice guy, and I am sure I can learn a lot from him as well.

Looking forward to coming to a meeting sometime or just getting together so I can learn even more skills

Cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much!

Top Bottom