Puzzle #4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Ready for a doozy? Then give Puzzle #4 a try. Consider yourself forewarned.:devil:

This is another crossword puzzle. You will be given a Completion Code and a link for submitting your entry after you complete the puzzle.

Fill out all the information in the Submission Form, especially the Completion Code and submit the form before the deadline. You will earn one point for this puzzle toward the overall prize and you might win one of the individual prizes for this puzzle.

The deadline for this puzzle is 11:59 PM, Central Time on Saturday, February 21. Any entries received after that time will not be accepted.

Post any questions in this thread and I will do my best to answer them as soon as possible.

Don't forget to read the Puzzle Contest - Official Rules and make sure that your Public Profile contains your real first and last name!

Good luck everyone
Edgar

Last edited:

Leo S. Long

I had all but two of them was to tired so I printed off a copy and went to bed, figured I start again tomorrow mourning. As soon as I hit the pillow the words pop in my head, and I had to get up and see if they were right. They were, can't wait to the next one! This is fun.:)

Skeleton2014

Well, it was easier than "tickletongue". At least I had my crossword help programs but, had to look through a lot of 5 and 7 letter words when they couldn't help.:biggrin:
Jeff

Attachments

• easy-button.jpg
    easy-button.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 179

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The puzzle links go dead when the time on that puzzle expires. This one should be good until midnight Central tonight. I've sent a message to Curtis to check into it. Don't worry, we'll add some time to make up for the glitch.

As you can imagine, Curtis has a lot on his plate, so please be patient.

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
It has been reset. We were originally planning for the puzzle to expire at noon today but then changed it to midnight. I did not get it changed in the software in time. Sorry about that.

jcm71

Still no luck, Edgar,Curtis. When I hit the link I get this with no puzzle:

Turn! Turn! Turn!"

"Turn! Turn! Turn!"

Edgar Dohmann
This interactive crossword puzzle requires JavaScript and any recent web browser, including Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari. If you have disabled web page scripting, please re-enable it and refresh the page. If this web page is saved on your computer, you may need to click the yellow Information Bar at the top or bottom of the page to allow the puzzle to load.

EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013

I have not changed any of my settings and there is no yellow bar at the top or bottom of my screen. I'm using a Mac with Safari.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
There was an issue that I just fixed. It should be working normally now. Please let me know if it isn't. It works fine on my end now (there was a problem) so if you still have troubles, you may need to clear your browser cache.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I guess you guys are not having the same issue I am.

John, try quitting your browser & relaunch it.
I was able to duplicate your issue on my Mac, but when I restarted Firefox & Safari, both are now working fine.

I suspect that something in the browser cache was not getting cleared or refreshed even when you reload the puzzle page.

Let us know if that fixes it for you.

Edgar

Top Bottom