Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The 3 winners of the individual prizes for Puzzle #3 are:

Magier412

magicbob

MyKidsDad

There were 33 correct entries for Puzzle #3. The winners were determined by 3 draws using random.org.

All 33 entrants with the correct answer earned 1 point toward the overall puzzle prizes that will be awarded at the end of the Puzzle Contest.

Today's winners will not be eligible for another individual puzzle prize, but be sure to keep playing because you are still eligible for one of the overall contest prizes.

The prizes available to today's winners are:

Box of Blanks from Burlman worth $25.00
Box of Blanks from Displaced Canadian worth $25.00
Box of Blanks from edohmann worth $25.00

The winners can post your prize preference in this thread. First come, first served. Also, be sure to send me a PM with your shipping address so we can arrange to get your prize to you.

Congratulations to the winners & thanks to the donors for these prizes.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

albwdb

Am I entering my answers correctly or am I being disqualified for some reason unbeknown to me? :eek: :confused: :redface:

magier412

Wow! So excited that I won! I don't have any preference, so I'll just take the blanks from burlman please! Thanks so much to everyone that donated prizes! What a great way to start to the weekend!

Last edited:

MyKidsDad

PM sent,
no preference as to prize.
Wow, finally won something.

Ok, we'll give Eric the option on the remaining two prizes.

I don't know Ed...which blanks are better, yours or Displaced Canadians? :devil:

I'm ok with either if Magicbob wants to pick or if you want to surprise us both and decide which one to send to which one of us. Thanks!

albwdb

Am I entering my answers correctly or am I being disqualified for some reason unbeknown to me? :eek: :confused: :redface:

Your answers are fine - random numbers just don't like you. :wink:

PM sent,

I don't know Ed...which blanks are better, yours or Displaced Canadians? :devil:

I'm ok with either if Magicbob wants to pick or if you want to surprise us both and decide which one to send to which one of us. Thanks!

Or you could just donate to me
Just sayin' :biggrin:

Skeleton2014

Congratulations to the winners!

Ok, enough congratulations... where is Puzzle #4??? I need as much time as possible based on your "doozie" comments.
Jeff

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
PM sent,

Sounds good - I'll flip a coin but I won't announce the results - it'll be a surprise when you get your boxes.:)

Top Bottom