Get Ready for the Puzzle Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
So, the Trivia Contest is over and you've either submitted your "Match the Pen" entry, or you're getting close, and now you're starting to experience brain stimulation withdrawal symptoms.

Fear not, the 2015 Puzzle Contest will start sometime this Sunday. The rules are here, so be sure to read them carefully.

Note that this contest is independent from the Trivia Contest, so even if you won a daily prize in the Trivia Contest, you are also eligible to win an individual puzzle prize.

The puzzles will be some mix of jigsaw and crossword puzzles, so dig out those old jigsaw puzzles from the closet, find some printed or on-line crosswords and start practicing.

Please post any questions here and I will do my best to answer them.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

I survived the Trivia and flew through the Pen Matching Contest with little sleep and crossed eyes!

I am ready for the next challenge Edgar...

toddlajoie

So does this mean that Edgar is our new target for incessant harrassment???

I hate to think what will happen to D. Oliver's ego when half the forum isn't putting him down in every one of their posts...

Then again, old habits die hard...:biggrin:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
So does this mean that Edgar is our new target for incessant harrassment???

I hate to think what will happen to D. Oliver's ego when half the forum isn't putting him down in every one of their posts...

Then again, old habits die hard...:biggrin:

Yes, I am the new whipping boy.

However, feel free to continue posting your D. Oliver insults -- I'm all too happy to share the abuse.

Top Bottom