Trivia Feb. 6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

This pen was made by one of our members.
Light Saber.jpg

What is the screen name of this "disturber of the peace" member?

Hint: It has been rumored, but never confirmed to my knowledge, that this member has a life time ban from entering the Ugly Pen Contest.

You must EMAIL your answer to trivia@penturners.org. Your email must include the date in the subject line. Your email must also include your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, email address, shipping address and your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question.

Remember you only have until noon tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question. You also still have time to answer
yesterday's question. Good luck.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encourage, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

$50 gift certificate from Wood- n- Whimsies
$25 gift certficate from Classic Nib
A mystery prize! (okay so I don't actually know what the third prize is for today. As soon as I find out I'll let you know)

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligle to win one of the final 3 prizes!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Oh man. I remember that disturber of the peace thing, but I don't remember exactly who it was. This could take some digging.

D.Oliver

A mystery prize!
So the only way to get someone to claim a bulletpenkits.com gift certificate is to call it the "mystery prize"?

Ok Monty, what's behind door number 3?

You know some people just don't have a use for pens that sell even before the CA is dry.:tongue: I wish I still had this pen I made from one of your kits, but I also like the fat stack of greenbacks the lady gave me for it too!

CasingPen.jpg

firewhatfire

What kind of loser gets banned from ugly pen contests.:tongue: :biggrin: No wonder he was labeled a disturber of the peace. I bet he even makes up names about contest chair people also.:eek::eek:

Top Bottom