Trivia for Feb. 4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Recently one of our members, who is also a pretty good chap, posted about renting a car and getting an upgrade from a compact to a car like the one pictured below.
mercedes.jpg

At what airport was the car retal lot located?

You must EMAIL your answer to trivia@penturners.org. Your email must include the date in the subject line. Your email must also include your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, email address, shipping address and your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question.

Remember you only have until noon tomorrow to get your answers in for today's question. You also still have time to answer yesterday's question. Good luck.

Just in years past good natured conversation is not only encourage, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

The Prizes for today are:

$25 gift certificate to Wood n Whimsies
$25 gift certficate from Sylvanite
$25 gift certificate from Classic Nib

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligle to win one of the final 3 prizes!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

If they saw what he does with a pen they were probably thrilled to see him, truth be told they probably gave him a unicycle and thats what he turned it into

darrin1200

Obviously not the Toronto Pearson Airport. Their idea of an upgrade when I was going through was car mats.

As for the real answer, I'm just glad I don't have to pronounce it, I'd likely be censored:foot-in-mouth:.

Top Bottom