Results for Feb. 4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Recently one of our members, who is also a pretty good chap, posted about renting a car and getting an upgrade from a compact to a car like the one pictured below.

At what airport was the car retal lot located?

ANSWER: Schipol Airport

I came up with these questions last week and at the time I thought the fella mentioned above was a good chap, but then he went and referred to me as the village idiot and now I think he's a rat.......a Skiprat.:tongue: Here is the link to the thread where the answer was found. This question must have been too easy. I received 85 correct answers. Here are the three lucky winners from the drawing:

Alankulwicki7

Pioneer Pens

lwalper

The Prizes you may choose from are:

$25 gift certificate to Wood n Whimsies
$25 gift certficate from Sylvanite
$25 gift certificate from Classic Nib

Congrats! Please chime in to claim your prize. First come first serve.
Don't forget to get your anwers in for today's question.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
LMAO...... on the 16th, my wife came over for the weekend...while we drove away from Schipol, when I collected her, I was bragging about how good I was to get such an upgrade. Laugh was on me....I got a nice letter from Avis today to say they had charged my card a pretty 'handling' charge for a speeding fine and to expect a love letter from the Dutch police.......
Bloody car.......:(

alankulwicki7

Is that really my name on the list of winners? That can't be, can it?

Ahem. I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, my llama (Harry), John Cocktoasten, and most of all, TLOML Stacey. Thank you all for the support!

I'd love to receive the Classic Nib certificate!

Attachments

• Harry-getting-off-the-bus-280x420.jpg
    Harry-getting-off-the-bus-280x420.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 237

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Phil, I don't condone speeding or any other driving crime, I normally drive like Miss Daisy..... :)
I guess I'll have to ask Derek for some of my bribe...I mean.....donation, back again..... :)

firewhatfire

I can't believe you didn't name your llama "Dolly"

Is that really my name on the list of winners? That can't be, can it?

Ahem. I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, my llama (Harry), John Cocktoasten, and most of all, TLOML Stacey. Thank you all for the support!

I'd love to receive the Classic Nib certificate!

bobleibo

PROTEST !!!!

Hey, what the ???? I went all the way to the Netherlands to take that picture. I would have thought I would get a *wink* *wink* *nod* *nod* and the secret handshake in the contest, especially since I put my life in my hands to take that pic.
Have you ever seen Skip drive? ...and he's complaining about a silly speeding ticket ???? I thought he was auditioning for a stunt driver job!

Congrats to the real winners~

magier412

LMAO...... on the 16th, my wife came over for the weekend...while we drove away from Schipol, when I collected her, I was bragging about how good I was to get such an upgrade. Laugh was on me....I got a nice letter from Avis today to say they had charged my card a pretty 'handling' charge for a speeding fine and to expect a love letter from the Dutch police.......
Bloody car.......:(

I dunno...it might still have been worth it for that car...although I do know that they have cameras EVERYWHERE! and that's all it takes to be caught...what a car though....wheeeee

Top Bottom