Results for Feb. 3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

What is the maximum subscription length for a vendor catalog?

ANSWER: 6 months

Hopefully while you searching for the answer you had time to browse some of the vender catalogs. The vendors are very good about supporting the bash and a lot of them offer some pretty good specials durning the bash. Check it out.

I was emailed 76 correct responses, two male enhancement ads, and one nude picture (toddlajoie is now on my blocked list). The lucky winners for today are:

Rustysplinters

Edward Cypher

Fitty

The Prizes you can choose are

$25 gift certificate to Wood n Whimsies
$25 gift certficate from Sylvanite

$25 gift certificate from Classic Nib

Congrats! Please chime in to claim your prize. First come first serve.
Don't forget to get your anwers in for today's question.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmyshrall

Derek,

You should know that I tend to lean toward conspiracy theories due to my suspicious, cynical personality. With such personality traits, I can't help but wonder what personality traits you have exibited that are causing you to receive male enhancement ads and nude pictures in the same contest. While I know that there is some collusion going on, I suspect that you are the trigger for it and there is probably a self help book for you.

I hear that turning a nice slimline is a good way to help forget inappropriate trivia contest entries...:biggrin: If you try really, really hard, I am sure that you can produce a modified kit pen entry.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go make you an aluminum foil hat to help you concentrate on your modified kit pen entry...

Michael

D.Oliver

Derek,

You should know that I tend to lean toward conspiracy theories due to my suspicious, cynical personality. With such personality traits, I can't help but wonder what personality traits you have exibited that are causing you to receive male enhancement ads and nude pictures in the same contest. While I know that there is some collusion going on, I suspect that you are the trigger for it and there is probably a self help book for you.

I hear that turning a nice slimline is a good way to help forget inappropriate trivia contest entries...:biggrin: If you try really, really hard, I am sure that you can produce a modified kit pen entry.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go make you an aluminum foil hat to help you concentrate on your modified kit pen entry...

Michael

You know I'm one of those guys that likes to spread the wealth around. I mean I'm already running the best contest of the bash. That's enough. I don't need to go and dominate the pen contest too. Let somebody else have a taste of the pie.:biggrin:

Top Bottom