Results for Feb. 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

The correct answer was 8/27/2008. Just for giggles here is the only other picture of a pen turned by Jeff that I could find. So if he keeps up the pace of 2 post every eleven years, make sure your around in 2020 for his next posted pen!

There were 76 correct answers and the lucky three winners for today are:

Draken

Twiste-ed

Mlconnely

$25.00 Gift Certificate from Sylvanite
$25 Gift Certificate from Classic Nib

Box of blanks from Sparhawk valued at $25

Congrats! Please chime in to claim your prize. First come first serve.
Don't forget to get your anwers in for today's question.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

I'll take one!!!

Oh, did I need to enter and win to claim a prize???

Entering does improve your odds of claiming a prize, but only slightly:biggrin:
What?!? All this time I thought entering decreased your chances of winning. All this time I've been doing it wrong!

Obviously the rules for this contest are just too confusing.
We need to fuss at whoever wrote them

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow, you guys are really harsh on old Dez.....it ain't his fault that Jeff doesn't pay that good.

I must admit though, that the offer to guarantee a $25 gift voucher win for a $50 PP deposit, kinda doesn't make too much sense......???? But hey, look who we're dealing with......... :)

mmyshrall

Derek,

I call shenanigans! First, you ask us to chime in, but don't provide a "Chime" buttom for us to click. Secondly, you claim "first come, first serve" on the prizes and then deny Edgar (who was first to ask for a prize) an opportunity to get a prize on some silly technicality such as actually entering the contest....Jeez, what kind of contest are you running here????

Then, you go and offer Steve a wingin' dingin' deal on guaranteed prizes for 2x the value when you offered me the same prize for $200.00. Talk about your favoritism... sounds super fishy to me!

Are you sure that South Dakota winter didn't freeze that brain of your just a little. I mean anyone who would volunteer for this contest and this level of razzing must be touched in the head!

Have a marvelous day! :biggrin:
Michael

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

Derek,

I call shenanigans! First, you ask us to chime in, but don't provide a "Chime" buttom for us to click. Secondly, you claim "first come, first serve" on the prizes and then deny Edgar (who was first to ask for a prize) an opportunity to get a prize on some silly technicality such as actually entering the contest....Jeez, what kind of contest are you running here????

Then, you go and offer Steve a wingin' dingin' deal on guaranteed prizes for 2x the value when you offered me the same prize for $200.00. Talk about your favoritism... sounds super fishy to me!

Are you sure that South Dakota winter didn't freeze that brain of your just a little. I mean anyone who would volunteer for this contest and this level of razzing must be touched in the head!

Have a marvelous day! :biggrin:
Michael

Actually, it was Todd who got his prize request in first, but DO wouldn't give me one either. Something about not being one of the people listed in the first post - sheesh, what a stickler.

Joe S.

What I want to know is why Derek is so curious about all this stuff. If he wants to know what kind of things Jeff posted here he can darn well look it up himself. No sense in him getting 70+ members to look it up for him.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
What I want to know is why Derek is so curious about all this stuff. If he wants to know what kind of things Jeff posted here he can darn well look it up himself. No sense in him getting 70+ members to look it up for him.

He hasn't found the SEARCH button yet

D.Oliver

The court said I'm not allowed to stalk jeff anymore. They never said anyting about the rest of you.

mmyshrall

The court said I'm not allowed to stalk jeff anymore. They never said anyting about the rest of you.

My process server will be by shortly with the wonderful news... :biggrin:

Top Bottom