Contest wrap up thoughts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmyshrall

Hi,

The prize notices have been sent and I now find myself pondering what to do for the rest of the Bash. Maybe, I will think up creative ways to snare South Dakota waterfowl next year. :biggrin: Or maybe polish my puzzle skills. :confused: I am sure I will come up with something...

I want to thank everyone who participated in the contest this year and congratulate the winners:

twinsen
spanx
firewhatfire

I also want to express my gratitude to the following prize suppliers for making the Bash contests rewarding opportunities:

Silver Pen Parts (mredburn)
LaserLinez (Contant Laubscher)
Robutacion
Jimm1

I look forward to next year's Bash and new creative opportunities.

Thanks,
Michael

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

You could start preparing for next years TRIVIA CONTEST. There's going to be an even better looking person asking the question next year! I know because I just keep getting better with age.

mmyshrall

You could start preparing for next years TRIVIA CONTEST. There's going to be an even better looking person asking the question next year! I know because I just keep getting better with age.

Nah, that just doesn't excite me that much. Besides I hear, that while he might be good looking, next year's contest chair lacks a sense of humor and is kind of a one trick pony. :biggrin::tongue:

Maybe I'll go bird watching, I hear the loons and boobys are good for a laugh...

Dale Lynch

Thanks Michael for the fun contest.Tried to push my seg skills.Getting all the zebra wood to line up true is a pain,but far easier than trying to increase my creativity.

Thanks Mike,Constant,George and Jimm for the prizes.

Top Bottom