Winners Announced

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Pen Blank Creation Contest

* * * FINAL RESULTS * * *

FIRST PLACE - ENTRY #4 - John Underhill (JohnU)

SECOND PLACE - ENTRY #1 - Bruce Robbins (BRobbins629)

THIRD PLACE - ENTRY #3 - Dale Lynch (Spanx)

You can see pictures of the winning blanks in the voting thread located HERE

All winners will contacted in the next 24 hours regarding prize logistics. Congratulations.

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

Congradulations John and Bruce.You made some great blanks.Thank you Jeff and the rest of the IAP management team.Thank you to the bash planners and Ed for running the contest.Thank you to all who voted my blank worthy of a top 3 finish. Thank you to LEE VALLEY and Jim Mahan for your generous prizes.

wyone

oh.. and in case we have not mentioned it. Thank you again to all the organizers and supporters of the BASH. This is my first, and it still amazes me that such a diverse group of people from literally all over the world can be so helpful and generous. Thank you all!

Brian G

Congratulations John, Bruce, and Dale. Those are outstanding blanks.

I was Blank #9. Thank you for the votes. I didn't have any illusions of winning this contest, but I figured I would take a risk and try with something I had never done. I learned a lot about what NOT to do with polymer clay. I haven't quite learned what to do, either. :biggrin:

To anybody that is hesitant to enter a contest, consider this for next year's BASH. Just TRY it. Test your boundary. There's no penalty for giving it a shot, and a little wounded pride means you have less of it to goeth before a fall. Plus, you might have FUN.

Thanks, Ed for chairing the contest. The banter, encouragement, and enthusiasm makes for a great contest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom