OK - I'm now a MM believer!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

KKingery

FINALLY got my MM last night. Used it today while doing my first 2 rollerball pens. The difference in the final finish is fantastic. I am now a believer! (Pics to come later this evening)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkirkb94

Do you have MM sheet or pads? Woodcraft (at least my local store) has MM pads that work real good on acrylics and other resins. Now you see what we all have been talking about. [:D] Kirk[8D]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ken, I don't know where you got your micromesh. The best buy seems to be here http://www.internationalviolin.com They have the individual sheets from 1500 to 12,000 for $4 per 6 x 12 sheet.

KKingery

I bought a kit from a company called Micro-Surface. It had all the pads, plus 3 sticks that kinda look like emery boards, a bottle of some type of liquid polisher, a flannel cloth and carry case for about $12.00 - I thought that was a pretty good deal. They have several kits, depending on what you are finishing. I bought the "hobby kit", but they also have a "wood kit" and several others.

opfoto

Presently only using sandpaper, I have heard quite a bit about MM. I will be ordering some soon. Thanks for the tip with USPS Lou.

Fleabit

I used MM for the first time on my Designer pen (in my album). Did everything that was said about MM. But no kidding on pressure control! Almost burned one of my finer one the first go through. Light touch...light touch......not gorrilla action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom