Novus Polish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

I seached several local stores for Novus Polish and can't find it.
I tried autoparts, Wal-Mart, etc.
Novus web site did not list retailers.
Does anyone have any suggestions for stores that may carry this product?
I am trying to buy local and not mail order. Need to try it on a few pens.
Thanks for any info.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

John, I saw it at my local Woodcraft a while back but don't think it's something they normally carry because it's not listed on their website.

I know you said you are trying local rather than mail order but you owe it to yourself to at least visit Mike's page mentioned above and look at his prices. Then, when you do find some locally at over twice the price, you can appreciate the savings.

I buy from Mike because not only does he beat the local price, he beats any internet price I have seen anywhere.

If you haven't tried it yet, you are in for a treat, it's pretty good stuff!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Create a need.

Thanks for the information, I placed an order with MLK.
I called Novus (twice) for a listing of dealers in my area, they never called back!

Tell them you would like to buy a couple hundred gallons. They'll call back.

A quart ----NOT SO MUCH!!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I drove 2 miles yesterday to get mine . Met Mike for the first time . Real nice guy . He seemed sort of busy , so we didn't hang out .

So , Ed ! Are you sayin' I should avoid buying from Linda ? Will she give me a hard time and jack up the price ? :confused:

Mr Vic

Try a local motorcycle dealer. We use it on Lexan or Plexi windshields or helmit visors. My dealership sells the Novus 2 for about 6 bucks a bottle

ribanett

John,

Have you ever tried MAAS metal polish? I use it on all my acrylics. The body shop where I had some work done uses it to polish headlight covers. It works great for me aftering wet sanding to 800. I get it at wally world. Cost 4.95 for 2 oz. I can polish about 400 perfume applicators per tube.

Later,

Top Bottom