Nice price on " 8 oz. " Novus products

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

I ordered my Novus kit from Amazon for $15 and was really disappointed with it. When I opened the box there was no freebie. How the heck does Amazon stay in business. :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ive been looking for novus 1, does exotics carry it? I don't see ot on their website but I might be missing something.

I have used Novus 1 and no, we don't carry it. I could see no advantage to it.

If you want another step after Novus 2, I think the logic of car polish makes sense. I used Hut Plastic Polish sometimes.

So, that's why we don't have Novus 1. As I have said before, I have PURCHASED the products I USED and LIKED. So, when I recommend them it's because I believe in the product. We BUY what I LIKE. Nice to have that experience of 10 years of SELLING pens.

FWIW!!

Last edited:

brownsfn2

I have Novus 1 and to me it is just a plastic cleaner. If I have buffing residue or dust on my blank after I am done buffing I use it to clean it. I think it also is anti-static. I probably would not buy it again though.

PenMan1

Novus 1 doesn't work nearly as well as the 2 or 3. The best finish I have found is Maguire's PlastX. It is made to polish motorcycle windshields and to restore automotive headlights and tail lights. Our Wal-Mart carries a 12 ounce bottle for $4.79. It makes a perfect follow up for Novus 2.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I see a lot of favorable comments about Maguire's PlastX. I have never used it, but I will purchase a bottle and, perhaps make contact with them to add it to our line.

Thanks to all (especially you, Andy) for the helpful analysis!!

Top Bottom