If Anyone is Interested

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

Looking at the ad, it appears to me that you et three series of micro mesh systems, The small 2x2, the 3x4 and the uncusioned sheets with a block as well.
Seems like a great deal to me

jttheclockman

Looking at the ad, it appears to me that you et three series of micro mesh systems, The small 2x2, the 3x4 and the uncusioned sheets with a block as well.
Seems like a great deal to me

All are included. Read the bottom where it list the price and it shows what is included. It is a good deal. Just thought i would pass it on if anyone were interested.

Last edited:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Looks like all three sets, not 'your choice'. If it's all three, that's a good
deal. If it's your choice of the three, it's not good at all.

The ad is unclear about some things, though. (1500 thru 120,000?) And one set
says six color coded pads, but shows nine grades.
Could be typos..

Daniel

Three sets for approx 30 bucks. If that is true it will be a long time before you see a price that low again. Great way to find out what you like best, or get yourself hooked on all three.

Fred

I just got off the telephone with Dedie over at Peachtree (3 miles away) and she has personally eyeballed/checked the packaging and states that all three sets include all nine grits.

BTW, the grits are 1500 through 12000 in all the kits. There is no 120000 grit MM. The ad has a comma in the middle set, BUT it still only reads 12,000 grit. (Glasses maybe??? :eek:) I had to look at it several times myself to be sure!

FWIT, supply is good right now, but Dedi says they are selling bunches of these packages daily ... maybe it is time to call them 1-888-512-9069 is their direct number for ordering.

Last edited:
Top Bottom