Has onyone used one of these...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I use the Beall 3-on System, since I don't have room for even one more tool. This looks like a more reasonably priced alternative for the Beall Buffing System for those who have the space.

Gary

It looks like it might work if all you want to do is polish pens. I'll stay with my Baldor Buffer since I polish more bowls than pens.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Jim, I have a feeling I am going to be.. LOL ... of course if it don't work you are going to buy it from me ... RIGHT...

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Yup, it is selling for $69.. so I figure after about a month of seeing if it works, the selling price would be MMMMM let' see... $64.99 plus about $20 for shipping to you... and NOPE I don't allow buyers to come and pick up orders... LOL.... I would rather make money on the shipping... LOL

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />Has anyone used one of these.. looks like a nice alternative for polishing off the lathe... and the price is right... I would only be using the White Diamond and Wax buffs..

http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PROBUFF&Category_Code=

Tom,
I looked at that buffing system about a year ago, and compared to others, the motor looks dinky. After looking at numerous buffers, I went with ths one http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5131. I know it's about $100 more but it looked like a better motor. So far, no complaints with it. BTW, when I got it it was on sale for, IIRC, abot $25 less. You might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.
So far I've only used it to buff out a few pens that needed to be repolished and a few small bowls.

Mannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom