Cursed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

I've tried the Baron twice and each time... nothing but problems with the finish. I've done a lot of pens and a few have caused some minor grief during the finishing process but nothing a little patience didn't resolve. Until... I tried a Baron. Dang it.

Although, last nights mistake was all on me. I was very tired and applying a final polish to the finished blank while spinning on the lathe. Tired operator and long sleeve shirts don't belong near a lathe. My sleeve was caught by the spinning blank which startled me causing me to jerk my hand a way quickly. In the process, the edge of my fingernail struck the blank against the rotation and went through the finish down to the wood. My Baron curse continues. Too bad I didn't leave well enough a lone considering I was very tired. I might have finished my first Baron today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

now now, don't blame the Baron, it still just a piece of material on a brass tube (unless the problems are hardware related). So just slow down and relax, it's just another pen.

hughbie

just send me allllll your cursed baron kits.....i'll make sure they won't bother you any more......damn kits!
devil - be gone!

sorry to hear about your hand......i've had mine caught in there before.....it ain't fun...nor pretty
glad to hear your ok ???

Top Bottom