CA Glue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

No it will not. Currently only 2 brands that I am aware of has flex. That's BSI and Mercury. BSI has insta-flex which is bought from classic nib and Penn state. Mercury has some as well that is bought from Robert Kulp.

The second key part is the accelerator, just avoid acetone based stuff for best optional results. Also the application layers you see commonly used is from stick-fast and it's not needed if you are not using stick-fast.

jttheclockman

I use the Hot Stuff from Satellite City and it is for me a very good CA. I have not had any cracking problems that I am aware of. When you sell a pen you have no idea what use it is given and what conditions and abuse it will receive. I always tell my customers they are buying a hand made item that should be treated with care because of the price. I always warranty the pen from defects to an extent. Again the above notice is mentioned. If pens do not come back to you it is hard to tract the finish. Testing on your own is one way that some people do it.

There are many factors that go into finishing a pen or any woodworking item and how they are achieved can factor in to the mileage you get out of said products.

Many of threads on this subject over the years that it will keep you reading for days. Many opinions have been voiced. Many of products have been shown. To this day I am still searching for the ultimate finish weather it will be CA or something else who knows. The playground keeps changing.

Good luck and yes to your question that is a good CA glue. My opinion.

Top Bottom