BLO/CA finishers in Seattle?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_pratt

I decided that I was going to try using the BLO/CA finish. Before attempting it I read every single piece of information on this site and on the Yahoo site regarding alternate finishes. Conceptually I understand the process. Unfortunately when I attempted it the results were not great. I be thrilled to find someone in the greater Seattle area that consistently gets good results from the BLO/CA finish that would allow me to watch them apply the finish. I really would like to see how this is done, if there is a member of this site that wouldn’t mind my observing you while you finish a pen I would be very grateful.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scottydont

Hi JB! I am in Edmonds. I would be happy to work with you on that sometime. Weekends are the most predictable time for me since I travel part time for my job. Get a hold of me through the contact page on my website. (I do that so dishonest folks won't capture my email from the forum.)

http://sitekreator.com/scottmuth/click_here_to_contact_us.html

driften

Originally posted by scott m
<br />Hi JB! I am in Edmonds. I would be happy to work with you on that sometime. Weekends are the most predictable time for me since I travel part time for my job. Get a hold of me through the contact page on my website. (I do that so dishonest folks won't capture my email from the forum.)

http://sitekreator.com/scottmuth/click_here_to_contact_us.html

Hey scott maybe you should host a tech/demo day. I would like to see that also.

woodscavenger

Hey Jeff, how about sending me some Beohms chocolate. My wife kills for that stuff. She's from Yakima and it is a prerequisite to stop there on her way to visit her grandparents in Seattle. Rocky road and dark chocolate mint......ooooooooo

driften

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />Hey Jeff, how about sending me some Beohms chocolate. My wife kills for that stuff. She's from Yakima and it is a prerequisite to stop there on her way to visit her grandparents in Seattle. Rocky road and dark chocolate mint......ooooooooo

I have to stay away from those places! I am diabetic [:(]
My blood sugar gets out of wack just looking there [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom