Double SHOT!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Our new incentive program has been called our version of S&H greenstamps:eek::eek:

Sounds OK to me!! Mom had dozens of books of those things, I "licked my little heart out"!! In this brave new "internet world", you all can save your spit!! The incentive (Lathe Loot) is automatically given to you on any component sets (kits), most commercial acrylics, tools--anything that is NOT in the guest artist section! The "kickback" is automatically credited to your account and can be used on your next order, or saved if you wish.

During the bash, we are going to try

Double SHOT!! (S&H on Thursday)
Twice the "Lathe Loot"
will be credited
on THURSDAY ONLY,
during the bash.
(No coupon code required, just log in)

In order to get Lathe Loot, you must be logged into your account, so the computer software recognizes you
and has a place to "park" your money!!

Always interested in your comments!!
Enjoy your SHOT!!
Increase your Lathe Loot!!
Mostly, have fun getting the pen supplies you want!!

(Over 6000 choices-inventory well over 100,000 items and growing daily, thanks to your past purchases!!)
(orders must be placed between midnight Wed and midnight Thursday, USA-CST)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PapaTim

"S&H greenstamps"

I don't remember those things, or plaid stamps, or top value or any others. I also don't remember the red bicycle my mom got me with the S&H stamps. :confused::rolleyes:

"In this brave new "internet world", you all can save your spit!!" But I already licked my monitor. :eek::redface:

Seriously, thanks for the discounts.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Over a dozen of you have tested the "Double Discount"!! Seems to be working.

We invite you all to take advantage of the THURSDAY ONLY rebates!!

Thanks to you we continue to grow!!! Offering MORE of the products you want--so you buy them, so we put the money back into Exotics--so we add products---

You see a pattern here?

THANK YOU for making it happen!!!

Dawn & Ed

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Remember when McDonald's had fifteen cent hamburgers and the sign read: "Over 200,000 sold!!"

Well, Exotics could have a sign too: "Over 150,000 products shipped in 2014!!" Every one of them handled by Dawn or me. Let's see if we can handle TWICE that in 2015!!!

Crashmph

Over a dozen of you have tested the "Double Discount"!! Seems to be working.
I could not resist this one Ed.

There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Being tiny, I enjoy any "crowd" coming to Exotics.

The same numbers would be called "rounding error" at Penn State and CSUSA.

Someday, maybe!!!

ONLY YOU can advance Exotic Blanks!!! (In my best Smokey the Bear voice):highfive::smile-big:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, is this every Thursday during the BASH?

YES, EVERY Thursday in February!!!

And we got "MULTIPLE" dozens!!!! (I count 36) of participants. Nearly NINE THOUSAND page views for the day (about 50% greater than an average day). Over 2000 unique visitors!!

"So WHAT?" you may ask.

Well, one purpose of our incentive program is to create interest---to get those who are not familiar with Exotics to "take a look". These numbers certainly would indicate we were successful for the first week.

For this we THANK all of you. Those who have NOT ordered, ponder for a week---remember we give you SIX THOUSAND choices---buy kits by the "each" or the 50+

PLAN your strategy for next Thursday!!!

THANKS AGAIN to ALL of you---especially "THE THREE DOZEN"!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ed & Dawn

stonepecker

You sure do like keeping DAWN busy over the weekends. You know, if you keep doing that, she just might get snowed in for awhile.:foot-in-mouth::giggle:

But then she will be able to get all those items up and posted. :coffee: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies104::party:

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Several months ago, we started a "customer reward program" that we named "Lathe Loot" (after a naming contest on FaceBook produced this result).

When you order from Exotics, you receive a "kickback" of 3% on all items, except the handmade blanks from our "guest artist" section. This Lathe Loot is then available to be spent on your next order, or any time thereafter that you wish to use it. This is in addition to our "normal" discounts, i.e. you can combine all kits (except slimlines) for a quantity discount----even kits from different manufacturers-PSI, CSUSA, Berea, ours, whatever!! AND the first discount level is at SEVEN, rather than 10 kits. There are also greater discounts if you reach 25 or 50 kits!! We keep a stock of several thousand pen kits, so you CAN take advantage of the discounts. We also offer volume discounts on the "factory produced" pen blanks. Again, several thousand are in stock. So, there are many ways to save money.

The Lathe Loot program continues every day, but for the bash, we are doubling the program for purchases on Thursday. Why? Because we are active members of IAP and want to do what we can to make the bash more fun!!

Why don't we just give 25 to 45 percent off? Because our standard pricing on most items does not yield that much profit!!! When I was doing shows, it always bothered me to "just miss a sale price". So I paid the full cost for ordering a week before the sale----BUMMER!!!! When we started Exotics, we decided to give very affordable prices all the time. AND we give you thousands of choices that are IN STOCK!!!

So, for us, every day is a "SALE" day. As we grow, we are looking for products with a greater profit margin---maybe, some day, we WILL have more that we can return to our customers. Right now, we offer excellent "every day" pricing---but we don't have the leverage to squeeze our suppliers like Amazon!!

We sincerely appreciate each and every customer. We now have several thousand, who help us grow every day.

THANK YOU!!!

PS: If you, like me, have a "cashback credit card"---you can use it and further increase your saving---I do whenever I order on the internet!! FWIW!!

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When will you have the Chrome Atrax back in stock?

You MUST mean the rollerball, since we have both the fountain and the ballpoint in chrome!

Just sold out last week, with a couple nice orders!!

Try the platinum, an Exotics exclusive!! We have over 350 of those. We also have over 200 chrome fountain pens.

My leadtime ordering from Berea is about 90 days, without the dock strike. Presently, I am expecting about six months. So, I plan to order some by air. I sincerely hope to finish our inventory count and place the order this weekend.

Hope that helps!!
Ed

Last edited:
Top Bottom