BEAR TOOTH WOODS DISCOUNT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Bear Tooth Woods is supporting IAP and THe Bash again this year with prize packages and Vendor Discounts. When you order leave a note thanking them for their support.

The discount code for ordering with Bear Tooth Woods.com is IAP2015 and will take 8% off your order. It is valid through the 15th of March.

To redeem the code, enter the code in the Redeem Coupon/Certificate field on the second page (Payment Information) of checkout. Enter the code in the redeem code field and click the redeem button. Please make sure you have entered the code successfully (you will see a success message near the top of the page after entering the code and you will also see the discount listed on the order confirmation page).

The code cannot be added to an order after it has been placed. Limit 1 code per order and a $100 total discount.

jttheclockman

Beartooth Woods is always a cut above the others when it comes to supporting this site and the Bash program. They should be thanked and continued being supported by the membership. Outstanding business people.

Unlike some of the other big name companies that the membership continue to promote and support. Look at the the Donor board and you will see who I mean. The little site vendors do and always do support and contribute greatly which makes those large vendors even more of a stand out. Think about your next purchase. :wink: Just an opinion.

Brian G

I appreciate the extension of the discount into March. I'm trying to sprinkle my support among the vendors and donors a little at a time, and having the extra few weeks to accumulate discretionay funds helps.

Thank you, Ernie and Robin!

Mr Vic

And I placed an order on Monday and received it today...Oh well he's local so I'm supporting our economy..

Top Bottom