BASH DISCOUNT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

25% OFF
From today until February 28th each member of the IAP will receive 25% of their entire order, no limit, no exclusions, every item on our site. So we know your an IAP member we do need you to use a very simple code at check out:biggrin: : BASH DISCOUNT Be sure to type it in in caps.
Each member can use the code one time during the month. This cannot be combined with free shipping so if the order is less than $28 you would be better to use the free shipping code: BASH11SHIPPING to get $6.95 off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I noticed that you have the poly clay baseball blank, but do you sell the Serra components? Thank you.

TonyL

I like the red Bellsie blank shown pictured, which blank is that? Thank you.

OKLAHOMAN

The Arrow is the Sierra

Tony we do stock a Sierra style component set, we call it the Arrow, it is one of the best priced and best quality of all the Sierra style components on the market, it is all plated with no black on the section. We called it the Arrow so as not to infringe on the name.
You can find it here:

Arrow Component set

I noticed that you have the poly clay baseball blank, but do you sell the Serra components? Thank you.

TonyL

Great. So the sierra bushings and poly clay baseball blank are compatible?

Charlie_W

I like the red Bellsie blank shown pictured, which blank is that? Thank you.

Hey Tony,
If you are asking about the red blank in the pen pic, It is one that Dave (Bellsey) sent in a Penturners Paradise pen swap box several years ago. I received a box with a bunch of his wonderful Burl/resin cast blanks as well as a pen he turned!

You would need to ask him if this is the same red as what he is offering now.

Here is a quick pic of the pen I received in that swap!

Edit.......Roy beat me to the post by 2 minutes!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Charlie_W

How did you finish it? I like and will order today.

Tony,
The pen pic shown with Bellsey's blanks was finished with CA. Blank turned undersize, CA built up oversize and turned to about .002"over and wet sanded, plastic polish and acrylic buffing wheels (blue rouge).

OKLAHOMAN

Yes Tony with the sale going on we have been inundated with orders and am running out of some merchandise and the Arrows are one of them. Don't know if we will have a shipment before the bash ends, Dee and I will be packing orders all night.
Our regular pricing has always been as good as any other vendors, the Arrow as an Example at $5.25 but as a thank you for our great growth in the last 3 1/2 years we have discounted all merchandise to right at our cost and on some below our cost and we are happy to do it for the members here, so please do not get upset if some items run out.
It says you are out of the Arrows.

TonyL

Sounds good. I am not upset at all. I just wanted to be sure. Have a great weekend!

endacoz

Just put in an order for some 7mm TBC bushings! Thank you for the free shipping!

This first time customer is much appreciated.!

Ethan
CookCrafted Workshop

OKLAHOMAN

One Bad apple spoils it for the rest sorry

As has been noted and discussed in this thread :
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f212/out-stock-reasons-130011/
I failed to say in the ad limited to stock on hand and it seemed to make some people think all I want is to get you to my site, so for this reason we are now going to say in no uncertain terms do we solicit business by advertising what we do not have. EVERY ITEM THAT IS IN STOCK IS 25% OFF and from now on we will only give a discount on a specific item not the entire store to eliminate confusion, yes one bad apple spoils it for the rest.

longbeard

As has been noted and discussed in this thread :
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f212/out-stock-reasons-130011/
I failed to say in the ad limited to stock on hand and it seemed to make some people think all I want is to get you to my site, so for this reason we are now going to say in no uncertain terms do we solicit business by advertising what we do not have. EVERY ITEM THAT IS IN STOCK IS 25% OFF and from now on we will only give a discount on a specific item not the entire store to eliminate confusion, yes one bad apple spoils it for the rest.

:crying::crying::crying:

Harry

TonyL

Roy, I bought from you and love the blanks and the generous discount. However, I just revisited the site and I could not find a rollerball or ball point in stock. I really don't even need the stuff, but want to support the folks that support us. I am not mad, angry, or think that you are doing this to draw folks to your site (and even if you were, I couldn't careless, doesn't make you a bad person, it's fun to browse and you may have something else that I want like the blanks that I discovered). Just so that I am not missing the opportunity to support you and get a deal...you are out of many component kits, right? BTW, that was me who tried to call you; I didn't leave a message. Thanks again for your generosity and support of the club.

healeydays

Some folks have recently asked about my honeycomb blanks. This is the place to get them while they're in stock and at 25% off, that's a great deal. Help a vendor like The Classic Nibs especially when he gives a great bash discount like this.

Mike B

Honey Comb by Mike

OKLAHOMAN

Roy, I bought from you and love the blanks and the generous discount. However, I just revisited the site and I could not find a rollerball or ball point in stock. I really don't even need the stuff, but want to support the folks that support us. I am not mad, angry, or think that you are doing this to draw folks to your site (and even if you were, I couldn't careless, doesn't make you a bad person, it's fun to browse and you may have something else that I want like the blanks that I discovered). Just so that I am not missing the opportunity to support you and get a deal...you are out of many component kits, right? BTW, that was me who tried to call you; I didn't leave a message. Thanks again for your generosity and support of the club.

Tony and Michelle as has been stated before, when we gave this discount in the first 18 hours we sold over 225 kits, we still do have a very short supply of Castellar kits and Roman harvest kits, I simply do not know what you all expect. I'm still getting orders by the bunches every day and have relisted items that have been received,

OKLAHOMAN

Tony and Michelle as has been stated before, when we gave this discount in the first 18 hours we sold over 225 kits, we still do have a very short supply of Castellar kits and Roman harvest kits, I simply do not know what you all expect. I'm still getting orders by the bunches every day and have relisted items that have been received. When all in the world I tried to do is give you a discount and get this grief, What are you wanting that is not in stock and I'll see what can be done.

If only it was in stock

TonyL

Just bought some of my first have dozen Jr Gent II from Classic Nib and some more beautiful blanks at a great price. My fault for not seeing these beautiful kits. Thank you Roy!

Sprung

Roy, I placed my first order with you using the bash discount - just a couple sets of TBC bushings and a couple blanks - and it arrived today. Very happy with everything - and great speed on getting it to me too! Thank you! I will be looking for opportunities to order from you again sometime in the future.

Top Bottom