20% OFF EVERYTHING!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

I'm offering a 20% discount on anything you want from my VENDORS CATALOG here...
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f172/custom-made-penturning-tools-accessories-92501/

I'll also be donating an additional 10% of all sales to the IAP, so stop by and spend a lot of money, it's going to a great cause!!!

Oh, one more thing...PLEASE be patient, this BASH has me EXTREMELY busy and being a one man operation I have to do it all, fab, shipping and bookkeeping. If you place an order and I PM you with payment verification please know that I'm going as fast as I can!!:biggrin:

THANKS and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

You're the best :cheers:
Count on an order from me! Hopefully I'll have some measurements on my "new to me" Walker-Turner lathe soon...

rherrell

NOTICE: I've sold out of the Offset Sanding Jigs, I had 16 of them made up for the BASH and obviously that wasn't enough!

This is not a tool that I make one at a time, in order to make them profitable I need to make them "production" style, that means I can't make any more until after the BASH is over. If you order one during the BASH you'll still get the discount but I won't be able to ship it to you until all my BASH orders are filled, probably after the first week in March.

I'm really sorry and I hope you understand.

kruzzer

Received my offset sanding jig from Rick today and it look great, can't wait to use it.
BTW if all vendors were like Rick the world would be a better place.... The products are great and I've bought a few from him an The customer service is A1+.
Rick, just keep making stuff....

Super Dave

Rick, you are Fantastic! I ordered a post and 2 rests for my Harbor Freight variable speed mini lathe. The post is unusual at 29/64 diameter. No one carries them. I gave Rick the dimensions on Tuesday 2/10 they arrived on Saturday 2/13. That's Great Service. Custom made and delivered in 4 days. They are a work of art, the workmanship is top notch.
Thanks, Dave

csr67

After putting a pen mill through the webbing between my thumb/forefinger yesterday (holding blank in hand):crying:, it's time to get one of your sanding jigs! I'm picking up a new Rikon 70-100 Lathe today from Woodcraft, so let me get some measurements before I order. In addition to the sanding jig, I'd like a flat top tool rest to go with my Easy Woodworker tools.

wyone

Finally broke out the credit card and made my order. Well OK.. sort of.. Waiting to hear back the total cost and method of payment, but very excited to finally get the new tool rests. :) Thank you!

Top Bottom