Won by TomT!! Paua shells sierra, triton

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This will end at 9:30 PM Sunday
Eastern Standard (New York) Time

Once again, I have the privilege of showing you the work of Ron Robbins!!

This "lot" consists of two sierra and one triton (rollerball, fountain) pen blanks. Again, these are Ron's handiwork---seams are perfect, patterns match at the seams---painstaking precision!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And the grand finale!!!!

This Triton set!!!
attachment.php

Remember, these are cast in clear resin. When you see distortion, it is the resin reflecting light in strange angles. The blanks will make perfect pens!!

We can start the bidding at $50, but I don't think it will stay there long!!!

Ed

Attachments

• Ron Sierra 2 - IAP Auction.JPG
    Ron Sierra 2 - IAP Auction.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 743
  • Ron Sierra 1 - IAP Auction.JPG
    Ron Sierra 1 - IAP Auction.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 740
  • Ron Triton - IAP Auction.JPG
    Ron Triton - IAP Auction.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

I am out of the running, unless no one else bids, then I will honor my bid. This get's to addicting, I am having a great time though.

Last edited:

Tom T

I would like to bid more. But Richard is from Texas and they have big pockets in Texas. So I don't know if I can keep up.

magpens

Tom, if I understand Richard correctly, you could outbid him with a little increase and he wouldn't challenge your bid :)

hcpens

Sorry Tom. I guess you don't watch the news. Gas has gone up and the wells are shut down, because them %^$# overseas person's dropped the price of a barrel of oil below what my grand pappy could get ours out of the ground for.

So $275.01 will take the bid! Well HELL (oops, sorry) I 'll even kick the wife to throw in the plug nickel to cover the extra if your short.:biggrin::peace:

stonepecker

....... Well HELL (oops, sorry) I 'll even kick the wife to throw in the plug nickel to cover the extra if your short.:biggrin::peace:

If I said something like this on the IAP (or anywhere else) ......I know who would get KICKED!!! :eek: You da man Richard. Texas has nothing to do with it.
Any guy who can make that kind of a statement and walk upright the next day has my respect. :handshake::bananen_smilies046:

Tom T

He could now be in the ER. And had to drive himself. LOL
Richard getting ready for church now. Still time to move it up. My concern is my ability to turn something that beautiful.

hcpens

Heck, I just out of the ER, had to walk home, in the cold. Now I don't have a lathe, she sold it on ebay. But I have my carvin knife, I think. When's the Auction for for a new lathe gona start?

Tom T

Richard,
Glad you made it home. Send us some pictures of the new lathe when you get it.
Those blanks will turn nice. If there are no last minute bumps.
Things are quiet on the auction front. You could be a winner.

hcpens

Hey Tom, they are yours for 274.95 S&H included. I'll even throw in the pen kits and turning, (oops meant carving.)

Top Bottom