Auctions: "If I win, how do I pay"?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
First of all, THANK YOU to those who have won an auction!! Your payment is money that keeps the IAP "lights on"!!

So, you beat out all the other members and WIN the auction, for, say $200.

Simply "click on" the "donate/Paypal" button at the top of the page and make a donation for $200. In the comments, note that it was for an auction and the piece you won. Also be certain your shipping address is included in your payment information.

Those donations go directly to Jeff Brown, who co-ordinates with me to be certain your merchandise arrives to you. If you don't receive the merchandise in 3 or 4 days, contact me or Jeff and we will follow up.

"Line of credit"? The IAP management has come to believe that some members are willing to stretch their financial resources in order to bid on auctions that support IAP. These member do this by requesting a "time payment plan". While we sincerely appreciate the desire to go above and beyond current means to support the IAP, we don't want to encourage the creation of a financial burden. So, to avoid this we have decided to institute a policy that all bids should be paid by PayPal or credit card, within a week.
The IAP is very grateful for your support, but we do not wish to financially strap you in any way. We sincerely hope you understand!

AGAIN, YOU HAVE THE SINCERE THANKS OF ALL THE IAP MEMBERS!!!

Feel free to PM me or Jeff should you have any questions!!

Ed
IAP Auctioneer

Last edited:
Top Bottom