uploading photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jamesatkeson

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos for the contests? I have resized them to be the correct size or under, but when I click "upload" I choose my file, but it doesnt seem to be uploading. Any suggestions?

toddlajoie

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos for the contests? I have resized them to be the correct size or under, but when I click "upload" I choose my file, but it doesnt seem to be uploading. Any suggestions?

The contest entry forms do not preview or display the selected image when you are filling it out after you select the image(s) to upload. After you submit the form it will check the image to be sure it is under the 256kb limit (it can't evaluate the pixel size, so I would suggest you set it to the max size it can be (I believe most contests are accepting 960 as the max of the longest side of the image) and be sure that it is under the 256KB... You will get a confirmation E-Mail if you entry is sucessfull/

I can't speak for the other Chairs, but if it is for one of my contests (Pen Photography or Shop Life Photograpy) I don't mind a PM asking if the entry came through OK.. Even if you do not PM, if I receive an entry with a problem, I would contact you....

Top Bottom