Thank You!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Bash 11 is coming to an end. We've had some great contest entries, seen some wonderful pens and hopefully, strengthened the family atmosphere that is the IAP. This is a wonderful community that is made up of very talented, creative and generous individuals. Thank you all for you participation and contributions.

The Bash is not an easy undertaking. Many dedicated members go above and beyond each year to make it happen. Jeff makes a point to list the names of all the Bash Planners on the front page for display during the month of February. Please take a look at that list and offer a "Thanks" to the members who give up their time to put on this party.
Thanks especially to Mike Redburn. His work on the Summer Extravaganza and the Birthday Bash is indispensable. Thank you Mike!

While you are on the front page take a look at the list of vendors and members who donated prizes. It would be great if everyone, whether you won one of the prizes or not dropped these donors a note of thanks for their support of the IAP. I want to also give a huge Shout-Out to MagicBob. He stepped up this year to obtain prizes for the Bash while Maxwell_Smart007 , who normally takes care of this, was tending to other obligations this year.

We are not quite done yet. Jeff will be conducting the Donation Drawing shortly and there is still the matter of IAP Collection Eligible Pens being tended to by Mark James. So, enjoy what is left of Bash 11. Our goal is to leave you looking forward to the next big event, the Summer Extravaganza! Thanks for playing!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

thanks for another wonderful Birthday Bash. These have always been uplifting and fun to participate in. I for one, am grateful for the work, time, energy and dedication of the Bash planners and contest admins.
THANK YOU.!!!!

tomtedesco

Being a new member this was my first Bash. I am impressed with all the work put forth by the volunteers and donations by the vendors. I have added several of the vendors to my "do business with" list because of the Bash. I wish I had found the IAP sooner.

rossvh

Thanks to everyone who donated their time/$ to make this happen, and for those who participated. This was my 2nd Bash and IAP is the first place I go when I get off work. A great group!
RossVH

brownsfn2

Thanks to everyone who helped make this bash great!!

I especially want to call out those who bid on the blanks I donated. Thanks so much for making my donation such a larger donation than I would have anticipated. You guys really went all out and should be commended!! Thanks TomT and Karl_99!

Top Bottom