IAP Collection to the FLGAPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
After finally getting some clearance in my schedule, I have made plans and am happy to announce...

The

IAP collection

will be displayed at all three Regional Meetings in 2016
(FLGAPG; MPG; MAPG).

So... First Up

The Florida/Georgia Penturners Gathering

February 27 & 28. Info HERE: Florida/Georgia Penturner's Gathering

Some issues to consider since they have been asked:

1. At each venue where the IAP Collection is displayed, the group/organization has the opportunity (NOT a requirement), to hold an in-house contest of their choosing and design, and DONATE a pen for the Collection. I repeat: Donating a pen IS NOT a requirement! And, it is also perfectly fine, if the contest is conducted at a later date (within a year). This allows everyone to see what the collection is first-hand, then design a contest of their choosing.

2. If the venue organization committee wishes me to assist with the contest, I will certainly help in any way possible; but I would rather be as neutral as possible and have the venue committee handle the contests.

3. The only prizes/reimbursements intended to be made are for the BASH Contests (which is in keeping with awarding some type of prizes for ALL the contests). So, if the three Regional meetings do hold a contest, there is no other prize other than "Pride and Glory" (in true Klingon Tradition).

4. The IAP Collection holdings may not be considered as "door prizes" at the display venues.

5. The IAP Collection holdings may not be used as "auction" materials at the display venues.

For newer IAP Members and those unfamiliar with the IAP Collection, more complete information is available here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/collection.php

I look forward to meeting everyone in Clearwater and putting some faces to names.

Best Regards, Mark

Top Bottom