Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Pen 13

Votes: 26 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Great results and lots of voting but if you haven't done so now would be a great time to make a choice. Thank you all for supporting the younger turners.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Going through the pic's, I noticed a few things; Photos really allowed us to see the level finish...all looked great!! The fit of the components...flawless...something I still screw up!! Blank/component pairing...you kids have a great eye for blending plating and blank color. Us old folks better watch out backs!!

lyonsacc

Sunday Morning

"Sunday Morning, it ends Sunday Morning". I've been saying that to my kids 2 or 3 or more times a day lately. They keep asking "When will the voting be over?" or "How am I doing?" Sometimes Sunday morning can't come soon enough . . . And then, just maybe, another week of the same questions . . .

Our youngest usually has the pen he made in 2 places: it is either in a bag hanging from his bed with his special stuff or it is under his pillow with is "extra special" stuff.

For you parents/grandparents out there, a somewhat easier project for the kids to make is a "non-magical" wand. I let them have some of the blanks that I don't think I will ever turn. They are non-magical because we have not yet found a source for unicorn hairs, phoenix feathers, or dragon heart strings . . .

Get your vote in! Just a few days left!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Congratulations to pens 6,,9,13,8, and 1. I will start the voting polls later this evening for final voting to determine the 3 best pens!

Great job by everyone!

Top Bottom